It doesn’t seem long since update 1 was released for vSphere 6.0, however we now have update 2 and here are the key features in this upgrade:
vSphere Web Client
- RSA SecurID and smart card support for authentication to the Web Client
- Official support for Windows 10
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 SP3 and 2014 SP1 support for the vCenter Server database
- HTML5 “Host client” – This adds support for managing ESXi hosts directly via the web browser rather than via the vSphere client.
- vSAN 6.2 now supports all-flash deduplication and erasure coding
- IPv6 support